Personal Current Account
Our Current Account offers you banking in real time and lets you pay-in cheques and dividend warrants as well as allows 3rd party withdrawals from your account. With access to all our online banking platforms including mobile banking through our app and internet banking, going into a branch is no longer necessary.
What does it offer you:
- You get a MasterCard debit card so you have access to your money at any time.
- You enjoy full e-banking options, which include internet and mobile banking
- Transact anywhere with our mobile app and by USSD - *909#.
- Overdrafts are easy and quick to arrange.
How much will it cost you:
- You need a minimum account opening balance of N10 000.
- There is a Central Bank of Nigeria stamp duty charge of N50 on every transaction above N1, 000
- The stamp duty charge does not apply to salary accounts
- There is a debit card issuance charge of N1, 050
What do I need to apply:
- Completed account opening form. Please get one from a branch
- Two recent passport photographs of each signatory
- Two suitable references - the referee must have a personal current account
- A valid ID - a voters card, international passport or a driver's license
- Proof of residential address such as electricity, water or waste bills
- Valid residence permit for non-Nigerians