Fixed Deposit Account
Our Fixed Deposit Account is an investment account and a type of savings account where deposits are made for a specified period. The account attracts higher interest rates than savings accounts.
What does it offer you:
- Safety and flexibility
- Earns you good interest on your deposit
- Different investment periods, ranging from 30 days to 10 years.
What you need to apply:
If you do not have a regular account:
- You have to fill in a deposit mandate form and two signature cards.
- You also need to fill in and give us reference forms so you can deposit cheques issued by third parties.
If you have existing accounts:
- You need to fill in a form stating the following: account name, account number, deposit amount, duration of deposit and your signature.
For more information:
Please visit a Stanbic IBTC Bank branch or call us 0700 CALL STANBIC (0700 2255 7826242) or +234 01 270 9676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org