In its simplest form, our Distributor Finance products enables wholesalers or key distributors of finished goods to access credit to finance e.g. working capital overdrafts to enable them purchase inventory from their principals. These product offers the key distributor and wholesalers a flexible means of payment, long and short-term that helps both the principal and key distributor improve their cash flow. These facilities can also be disbursed as a payment guarantee wherein the Stanbic IBTC Bank undertakes to repay the principal based on a spontaneous financing to be made available to the key distributor. Longer termed facilities are available for expansionary purposes with asset financing options..
The Benefits to you
- Improved turnover by providing short-term working capital finance.
- Significantly reduced collateral terms and options (cash, legal mortgage etc.).
- Interest rates are very competitive and attractive taking into cognizance your gross margins.
- We will ensure you're not over-leveraged by minimizing loan to a manageable ratio of your turnover.
- Affordable insurance to go with your finance
- Free business monitoring solutions.
- Dedicated relationship managers with vast experience.
- Referrals businesses
Who is it for?
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Oil & Gas
- Telecoms and Media
What Do You Need To Apply?
- Letter of Introduction of the Distributor from the Principal
- Statement of account with Principal (past 12months)
- Facility letters of existing/previous facilities with other banks
- 6 -12 months banks statement
- Three year Audited financial statements
- Distributor’s letter of request
- Inventory report and collateral documentation
- Company’s profile and incorporation documents